cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge Crew - Infinite Warp

LordQuake
Adventurer
Anyone else had this and know a workaround; I was in a cross platform game of Bridge Crew and when we hit warp we never came out again. Re-started mission, same result. Went back to briefing room and swapped positions, started a different mission, when we warped we never came out. It was like the TNG episode Cause and Effect.
7 REPLIES 7

falken76
Expert Consultant
That was happening last night no matter what game we got in and no matter what platform we were on.  It even effected single player mode.  I suspect there's a server crash that happened after hours.  Is it not working now at 10:30 AM MST?

dinoroger
Adventurer
This happened last night to me as well. The first time we just restarted the game and it happened again so we waited a little longer and it eventually stopped. I have seen other people talking that it happens when playing with someone on a PS4 in your party.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I didn't get a chance to play last night but this ruined a couple of games on the first day. It's too bad because I had a interesting crew. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

falken76
Expert Consultant

dinoroger said:

This happened last night to me as well. The first time we just restarted the game and it happened again so we waited a little longer and it eventually stopped. I have seen other people talking that it happens when playing with someone on a PS4 in your party.

It was happening to games without PS4 players also, it was happening with everyone.  Something crashed and they got it working eventually.  It happens a lot, but during the day it gets fixed pretty fast.

LordQuake
Adventurer
Has this been fixed now? At one point it was happening in every mission.

falken76
Expert Consultant
It's a server issue, it has stopped happening but it will happen again.  When this happens, I just stop playing and come back later, it always works again.  They'll have to iron out the issues but if that thing crashes late at night, there's nobody there to reset it.

elboffor
Consultant
I had this last night also 😞
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.