cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me pick a game??

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Hi all. I am game stalled at the moment. I was thinking of X rebirth but not sure..
What do you think I should buy.. seriously.. not kidding I am not really getting into games at the moment..
To give you an idea I am playing DDDA and that is about it. 

Thanks. 
24 REPLIES 24

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Have you tried Frogger..

Kevin_Brook
Protege
The stuff I play the most is on Steam. Do you like active games? I've put 40 hours into BoxVR which is a boxing style fitness game with loads of awesome workouts. I've had such a blast, and it's improved my fitness no end. Thrill of the Fight is great too. I'm not really into games that you need to use a joystick to move, I just like to be active so these fit the bill for me.

Sprint Vector coming out in a couple months is what I'm waiting for now!

jayhawk
Superstar
My Oculus home favorite is Chronos if you would like 3rd person, but honestly my favorite VR experience is still Alien Isolation in VR (on Steam) via easy mod.

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
Fruit Ninja

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer

Fruit Ninja

Naa.

hareeshreddy868
Honored Guest
Been playing Chronos for a while it's really a great 3rd person game. It's not much expensive costs about $39. You can also try Star Trek: Bridge Crew to get whole new VR experience. For some humor and laughs you can play Rick and Morty game. Tutuapp Android Showbox Tutuapp Android

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

DarkTenka
Trustee
Aren't frogs supposed to like jumping?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSdPU6x568

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Name some of your favorite non-VR games and we'll have a better idea of what to recommend.

I highly recommend getting into flight sims. You buy a joystick and hotas and you enter a new world. IL-2 and DCS will provide infinite hours of entertainment. Project cars 2 and Asseto Corsa if you want to buy a wheel and pedal set. These are games for when you're tired of regular games and want infinite depth and challenge.

Currently my favorite touch game is From Other Suns. I highly recommend that to anyone who will listen. 

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2