cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me pick a game??

Log_a_Frog
Level 7
Hi all. I am game stalled at the moment. I was thinking of X rebirth but not sure..
What do you think I should buy.. seriously.. not kidding I am not really getting into games at the moment..
To give you an idea I am playing DDDA and that is about it. 

Thanks. 
24 REPLIES 24

RedRizla
Level 16
Have you tried Frogger..

Kevin_Brook
Level 4
The stuff I play the most is on Steam. Do you like active games? I've put 40 hours into BoxVR which is a boxing style fitness game with loads of awesome workouts. I've had such a blast, and it's improved my fitness no end. Thrill of the Fight is great too. I'm not really into games that you need to use a joystick to move, I just like to be active so these fit the bill for me.

Sprint Vector coming out in a couple months is what I'm waiting for now!

jayhawk
Level 9
My Oculus home favorite is Chronos if you would like 3rd person, but honestly my favorite VR experience is still Alien Isolation in VR (on Steam) via easy mod.

hoppingbunny123
Level 8
Fruit Ninja

Log_a_Frog
Level 7

Fruit Ninja

Naa.

hareeshreddy868
Level 2
Been playing Chronos for a while it's really a great 3rd person game. It's not much expensive costs about $39. You can also try Star Trek: Bridge Crew to get whole new VR experience. For some humor and laughs you can play Rick and Morty game. Tutuapp Android Showbox Tutuapp Android

hoppingbunny123
Level 8

DarkTenka
Level 10
Aren't frogs supposed to like jumping?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSdPU6x568

MowTin
Level 11
Name some of your favorite non-VR games and we'll have a better idea of what to recommend.

I highly recommend getting into flight sims. You buy a joystick and hotas and you enter a new world. IL-2 and DCS will provide infinite hours of entertainment. Project cars 2 and Asseto Corsa if you want to buy a wheel and pedal set. These are games for when you're tired of regular games and want infinite depth and challenge.

Currently my favorite touch game is From Other Suns. I highly recommend that to anyone who will listen. 

i7 9700k 2080ti   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2