cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy games for Quest 2 anywhere.

MilordVR
Honored Guest
I have tried buying a game called Dash Dash World many times now. I have tried using the oculus phone app, desktop app, website, and the in-headset store. Every time I try to confirm my purchase and enter my pin code this message pops up: "Request Not Completed. A temporary problem occurred when trying to complete your request. Please try again later."
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

MilordVR said:

I have tried buying a game called Dash Dash World many times now. I have tried using the oculus phone app, desktop app, website, and the in-headset store. Every time I try to confirm my purchase and enter my pin code this message pops up: "Request Not Completed. A temporary problem occurred when trying to complete your request. Please try again later."

Sometimes Oculus servers have problems.  If you try it a few hours later and have problems, contact Oculus Support and ask them for help.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

kojack
MVP
MVP

@MilordVR wrote:
I have tried using the oculus phone app, desktop app, website, and the in-headset store.

Be careful with the desktop app. Dash Dash World isn't cross buy. If you buy it in the desktop app, you will get the PC Rift version only, not the Quest version.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

PITTCANNA
Visionary

had this problem a little bit ago.

to rectify i removed my payment method and added it back in.  I had changed something in paypal and needed to re-establish authorization.