cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Stage Presence to work...

jgav8
Honored Guest
I just bought Stage Presence, and for some reason it doesn't show up on the Rift when I start it in VR mode - it just shows up on the computer screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Update: Just realized I need to have a 980 - I have a 750. But I was thinking that they guy might be overestimating the graphics that are required for that game and just going with what Oculus recommends, because it doesn't look that complicated. Has anyone played it on less than a 980 and can confirm this either way? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

JonDadley
Honored Guest
Hey! Dev here - can I ask what version of the Oculus runtime you're using? Stage Presence uses Unity's new native VR support which currently only works with the 0.6 runtime iirc. Feel free to message me and we'll do whatever is needed to get it working for you 🙂
My VR projects - Stage Presence and LMD VR Projects I've contributed to The Matrix VR and Star Citizen Follow me on Twitter @JonDadley

jgav8
Honored Guest
I'm on 0.0.5 - that may be the problem! Thanks for your reply! I'll let you know if I have any questions after updating.

jgav8
Honored Guest
Alright, v6 works!!! Thank you! Also, I don't have a microphone yet, but I'm wondering if you can hear yourself singing when you have the microphone, or not?

Thanks.