cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install beatsaber

blacksatijn
Honored Guest
Im getting message that oculus isnt compatible with my system but i meet the requirements, before asking for refund will try to sound off here on what the issue could be.
ComponentRecommended SpecsMinimum Specs
ProcessorIntel i7
Graphics Card
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
Alternative Graphics CardNVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
Memory16GB+ RAM
Operating SystemWindows 10
USB Ports1x USB 3.0 ports
Video OutputCompatible DisplayPort video output
2 REPLIES 2

kojack
MVP
MVP
Without knowing what your specs are, there's not much we can recommend, other than that you mustn't be meeting one of those recommended/minimum specs.

From your other post, you are using a Quest with link cable. That actually has a higher requirement than what is listed above: https://support.oculus.com/444256562873335/
For example Quest with link needs at least a 6GB Geforce 1060, not a 1050TI or 970.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

blacksatijn
Honored Guest
I have not even added the cable .this is when i install the oculus app to my pc , i checked the recommended specs and if there is more info you need please let me know i can offer you screen shots just wouldnt know where else to look other than in dxdiag where i got my info from.
i later tried to install the game and i basically cant as it tells me the same thing that my specs are not good so i have not even gotten to trying the link cable yet. 😞
I cant post links but my laptop is a  Asus ROG-Strix-GL703 series

Final update... i called asus and they verified my graphics card is nvidia 1050 ti , as the message im now getting from the oculus app is that my graphics card is incompatible... i also updated the graphics card to the latest version that came out on the 28th of september 2020 and im still getting the same issue... that my graphics card is incompatible, im ready to refund at this point...