cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyberpunk 2077 VR - Vorpx and Helixvision

please support the development of a Real VR Mod !

60 REPLIES 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
How?

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Anyone spending time on Cyber Pancakes? Right now the game is rated 7/10 on Steam, many seem to have performance problems or experience bugs...

Is the game any good? 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I have it gonna try it tonight.
firwt gane ive bought at release since diablo 3.

Mines from tge Epic games launcher not sure if that changes anything.
WAAAGH!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Morgrum said:

I have it gonna try it tonight.
firwt gane ive bought at release since diablo 3.

Mines from tge Epic games launcher not sure if that changes anything.

Awesome that you try it ... first  o:)  😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Definitely will be buying it but I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until I played a couple of the games I haven't touched yet. Maybe I can wait until it's on sale if I stick to that.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm very much interested in this game, but I'm not going to buy it until I manage to get my hands on an RTX 3080. I'll play MOH in the meantime. (I wanted a 3080 for that game too, but I think it will be more playable with my 1080 than Cyberpunk.)

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

pyroth309
Visionary
I played around in it for a minute, made a character and started going through the story. It's pretty cool so far but the graphics actually look a bit dated to me where i popped out at so far. It was funny though, within half a day it had over a million concurrent players on Steam and was the number 1 game. I'll wait until I see more though before passing judgment.

Like everything else that CDProjektRed hs released, this will get better with time. Witcher 3 was a mess when it launched but was quickly patched up.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I saw one floating beer bottle think a women was supposed to be holding it but thats about it.

They definitely have the feel of cyberpunk down.

Sooooooooo not kid friendly  your first real mission and theres a completely nude female.
Like nothing to the imagination.

So far im enjoying  it alot.

Character creation is pretty big to the point where you can even make a trans character.
Both directions on that aspect.
WAAAGH!

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
I have way too many things to do...and no time to....I guess I'll be waiting for now. Ah well, I waited to play Witcher 3 also...and benefited.

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0