cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and Buried Friends List

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
I know some one did this before, but I don't see it anymore.  It seems a little hard to get a full group to game using the Join function and I have too many friends playing other games.  Guess a lot of people are still waiting for touch.

Just wanted to find friends that want to explore the game together.  Too many random kids yelling like girls and people who can't stand to lose a match on now.

If you want some friendly fun and someone who actually talks, you can friend me and we can play.  I generally play after work between 1800-2100 EST hrs (probably on early, today) and would like create a group or two to travel through the levels.  The way the game is structured, you need to have friends to form groups to effectively go through the levels.

Oculus ID: Ebonyknight

Cheers!
86 REPLIES 86

phillyd023
Expert Protege
feel free to add me and invite .... its hard getting games rolling oon this nowadays.

kaanaslan
Expert Protege
Anybody from Turkey?
Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHZ - MSI Z390 GODLIKE Motherboard - EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 - 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHZ Memory - 1 TB Samsung EVO PLUS Series M2 SSD - Corsair H115i Platinum Water Cooler - Phanteks Evolve X Case & 4xML140 Corsair RGB Fan - Corsair HXi 850 PSU - Corsair K70 MK2 Keyboard - Logitech G933 Headset - Logitech G903 Mouse - Oculus Rift S (Preordered)

PayneSculptures
Explorer
A great tip I just got from another user on reddit: If you have enjoyed playing with someone who you were randomly paired with by the matchmaking system then you can find their username in your logs (I just had this experience and could not remember the guy's username by the time I was ready to try and add him. You can find your log at: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\oculus-dead-and-buried\DeadandBuried\DeadAndBuried_Data\Output_log.txt 

It worked for me! I was able to find his name and send the friend request.

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
Add me.   Im in Canada. 
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

LestatFrost
Honored Guest
Looking to play Dead and Buried with others. It would be so nice to have some people to play with instead of just sitting in a que. I am from the US and I play pretty often so please add:

Lestatfrost

Hope to meet some good shooters soon 😉

mickaelx3
Honored Guest
hi all

seems im a bit late.
Add me pls ; OID : mickaelx3
From France.
Ive add a lot of you already!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Always up for some good D+B. Add me!