cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deep Down in Space (FREE random sic-fi horror)

Bravo64
Honored Guest
:shock: :shock: :shock: HOLY CRAP :shock: :shock: :shock:... SOMEONE PUT MY GAME ON THE GAME JOLT HOMEPAGE. HOW IS THIS POSSI-BLE. 😮 :shock: 😮 :shock: 😮 :lol: Thanks everyone for your support!!! 😄

Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 2.20.26 PM.png

Also, David Whelan made a review with his wife. It's really well made so you should check that out too!

DeepDownInSpaceScreenShot_1.png

DeepDownInSpaceScreenShot_2.png

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: ***If you enjoy this game, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONATE to my Paypal so that I can afford Unity!!!***

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4AFBRQNNQTG3N

Non-Oculus version also available.

After dealing with the harassment over how bad my last game was for the past week, I’ve decided to just go ahead and come back for another round of harassment (Oh the joy)! Lets hope this one isn’t a steaming pile of crap…This new game I’ve created is a randomly generated sci-fi horror game called Deep Down In Space. In the game, you play as the last survivor of a ship infected with an alien virus that is on autopilot to return to earth. Your mission is to overload the main reactor core and then leave in the escape pod before the ship explodes. However, before you can access the main reactor core, you must activate 7 circuits found throughout the ship. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

All models used in the game were created from scratch by me.

All sound effects used in the game were created using either GarageBand instruments, or just me and my brother with my laptop microphone making fools of ourselves.

Have fun and let the harassment BEGIN!!!

MediaFire Download : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nom4q7yi2gzw6/Deep_Down_In_Space

Mega Download : https://mega.co.nz/#F!8hZRzJZJ!cZDxKnKDvNutH_aX5E6rdw

Oculus Share Download : https://share.oculus.com/app/deep-down-in-space

Game Jolt Download : http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/deep-down-in-space/24482/
48 REPLIES 48

Frito
Explorer
those screen look scifi awesome! dling now, thanks for taking the time to do this 😉
Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey

VRoom
Honored Guest
"trans321" wrote:
Lets hope this one isn’t a steaming pile of crap…

Your previous game was NOT a steaming pile of crap. I actually found it pretty enjoyable. I'm not sure what those people were playing.
Will download this and try it out as soon as I find some time!

HobieWanKenobi
Honored Guest
WORST FUCKING JUMP SCARE IN MY LIFE! i've never had a game make me have a vocal response of a jump but god damn this did it. here i am walking down a corridor, finally not getting freaked out by the door sound and various other audible effects. I turn on the first switch and start walking further down that hall, things start getting dim. Suddenly i'm sitting in blackness and throw out an orb of light and then HOLY FU~~~~ FROM THE DARKNESS SILENT AS DEATH! WHAT IS THIS THING IN MY FACE I AM DEAD AS SHIT GG as i gasp out a "ooowayhaaaaaa!" jumping out of my chair. +1

Bravo64
Honored Guest
"Hobie****enobi" wrote:
WORST ****G JUMP SCARE IN MY LIFE! i've never had a game make me have a vocal response of a jump but god **** this did it. here i am walking down a corridor, finally not getting freaked out by the door sound and various other audible effects. I turn on the first switch and start walking further down that hall, things start getting dim. Suddenly i'm sitting in blackness and throw out an orb of light and then HOLY FU~~~~ FROM THE DARKNESS SILENT AS DEATH! WHAT IS THIS THING IN MY FACE I AM DEAD AS **** GG as i gasp out a "ooowayhaaaaaa!" jumping out of my chair. +1

Cool :lol: I'm really glad you liked it!
I wanted to have a jump scare somewhere where you least expect it. I guess it worked! 🙂 It isn't as scary if you know it's coming though. Funny how that works.

Luciferous
Consultant
Well thanks for the spoiler alert 😄

Bravo64
Honored Guest
"luciferous" wrote:
Well thanks for the spoiler alert 😄

whoops, sorry about that. :oops: I'll edit my comment so I don't spoil it.

Bravo64
Honored Guest
"VRoom" wrote:
"trans321" wrote:
Lets hope this one isn’t a steaming pile of crap…

Your previous game was NOT a steaming pile of crap. I actually found it pretty enjoyable. I'm not sure what those people were playing.
Will download this and try it out as soon as I find some time!

I really appreciate your comment, but I'm ok with the truth. My last game was just plain bad and I've got the hateful comments to prove it. I think I've grown a lot since I made that game though (well, at least I hope i did :? ).

nvrbetr
Honored Guest
wow. its really nice of you to put all this work into making these free games, especially after what happened. i wish i could donate but i barely make any money. your doing a great job!

Bravo64
Honored Guest
"nvrbetr" wrote:
wow. its really nice of you to put all this work into making these free games, especially after what happened. i wish i could donate but i barely make any money. your doing a great job!

I'm glad you appreciate my efforts. It really means a lot to me! 😄
And thanks for considering donating, even if you can't. I don't want people to donate unless they have they the money to do so.
Thanks again!! 😄