cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detached - Update #01 - Patch Notes

Bet0niarka
Level 4
Hello!

It has been a few days since Detached release on Steam and Oculus! We hope you enjoy the game and continue to discover the distant ends of the universe in loneliness... or with friends in multiplayer mode! 

New multiplayer map - Spaceship wreck

As promised we come to you with a new update. First of all, the new map - Spaceship wreck - has been added to the multiplayer mode. The great scrapyard becomes a battlefield, where capturing the enemy as well as escaping will be a tough challenge!

In addition, the Asteroid Filed map has been modified to enhance the gameplay between players. In turn, the exploration of the Big Zoe Wreckage map will be more climatic due to the addition of new music. THIS image contains more informations about minor issues that have been resolved.

We also encourage you to share your opinions on the game on Oculus forum! We count on your ideas on how to develop multiplayer mode, and in case of problems with the correct functioning of the game we will help you as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Community Manager at Anshar Studios
Currently working on: Detached
Get in touch: Email
7 REPLIES 7

elboffor
Level 12
I am so on the verge of buying this.
I think if i get my vr space usable in the next couple of days i may have to. If for nothing else, because it swears in the trailer lol
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Bet0niarka
Level 4
If you expect more from VR game, Detached is a good choice. Become an astronaut and have full freedom of movement in the zero-g environment.
It's also an opportunity to check how strong your stomach is :smiley:

amylynn613
Level 3
This game made it perfectly clear to me how strong my stomach IS NOT! I can't play for more than 5 or 10 minutes without having to take off my headset and recalibrate my brain with my eyes. 
amylynn613

Bet0niarka
Level 4
Sorry to hear that.
Detached from the beginning is advertised as hardcore game with intense gameplay. Anyway we try to improve the game for sensitive players. Among other things, we have added a number of control schemes for each controller,  two steering modes (Arcade with steering assits and Astronaut), and Soft Collision option, which helps you correct the flight path etc.
 I hope you'll give Detached another chance soon 🙂

geoceph
Level 2
Does anyone know how to turn on the second generator to launch the escape pod from the emergency bay, I can't seem to find it, it's making me coo-koo!

Bet0niarka
Level 4
Hi geoceph!
You have to activate the second generator. When you reach Emergency Bay, activate the first panel and then head through the tunnel to the other side of the Emergency Hub.
qmzzpd7kycdd.png
The entrance is located on the left wall and contains several obstacles through which you have to overcome. You have one minute to fly through the challenging tunnel and switch on the second panel, which will allow you to go straight to the Escape Pods. 🙂

RuneSR2
Level 16
Update 04 has just launched - I think it's a 3.5 GB download. Here's the info from Steam:

New trailer

https://youtu.be/knPOqB9EW_I

Update #04 - Cross-platform PvP and Epilogue level

Why is it worth being interested in the premiere of the game for other consoles? According to previous information on Steam, Detached version on Steam today receives many improvements and news! Here is what we have prepared for you:

New map for Race mode and PvP cross-platform. Finally, players can fight on four maps, two for each mode. The most important thing, however, is that players with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive goggles can participate in multiplayer games, as well as owners of PS VR equipment, as well as ... Non-VR Edition available in the Steam store after this link (along with the free demo to download)

Support for Windows Mixed Reality devices - We meet the requests of players who have opted for alternative virtual reality devices. The update makes the new devices with the WMR system compatible with Detached.

New content for single player mode - Discover the alternative ending of history thanks to a new ending in the game! Players receive nearly an hour of new content, along with achievements to gain. What will you do when the enemy cruiser intercepts your capsule and every move in the room captures the cannon? Prove that you are able to get out of any oppression, and advanced EVA suit modules are your best friends.

See the full list of changes below!

If you want to learn more about Detached game, visit the game website or follow us on Twitter or Facebook. Feel free to contact us!

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"