cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detached releases today on Steam and Oculus [Launch Trailer]

Bet0niarka
Protege
It's happening! Detached launches today on the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and OSVR! Therefore, we have prepared a small summary of the most important information about the game 🙂 In the first place we invite you to watch the launch trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGecTrjiRh0

"How can you avoid sickness in VR? Well, there are a couple of solutions… but the most important are having an iron stomach and the stamina of a hardcore player. Are you one of the few who can endure the challenges of hyper-realistic virtual space?" 

The extremely atmospheric environment allows you to experience the intense immersive feeling that comes with VR devices, giving you extraordinary sensations. On top of that, players using the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift can count on full controller support, further enhancing the gameplay experience. Challenge a friend to Detached’s PvP mode and have fun outsmarting them! This variation on the popular capture-the-flag mode will test your control skills and challenge you to outwit your enemy with the advanced abilities of the EVA suit.

ed2nza3ljsco.jpg

The most important changes after leaving Early Access
  • The game features English, German, Polish and French localization (texts) and offers controller support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive,
  • Several control systems are available for each controller; The arcade mode includes a flight assistant, and for even greater convenience you can enable soft collisions to correct your flight path and avoid collision,
  • Single-player mode has been enhanced with the new levels and features, which were not available in Early Access,
  • Multiplayer mode will also receive an additional map, short after the game release,
Stay tuned for more updates. Enter The Space! 

Once again we remind you that Detached is an extreme VR experience that simulates sudden and dramatic acceleration, freefalling, twisting, and rolling. Even at 90 fps, it is not for VR-sensitive players!

For more information about Detached, visit detachedgame.com

Community Manager at Anshar Studios
Currently working on: Detached
Get in touch: Email
6 REPLIES 6

cybereality
Grand Champion
This looks awesome!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Elias24601
Protege
That trailer gave me flashbacks of "Decent" from the 90s.  Good flashbacks.

elboffor
Consultant
YES!
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Sterling77
Rising Star
Looks tight ! 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

JettStiles
Adventurer

Once again we remind you that Detached is an extreme VR experience that simulates sudden and dramatic acceleration, freefalling, twisting, and rolling. Even at 90 fps, it is not for VR-sensitive players!

Sold

(I wanna believe this isn't just the marketing department talking 🙂 )
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor

Bet0niarka
Protege

(I wanna believe this isn't just the marketing department talking 🙂 )

If you decide to play then you will know why a group of players have a problem with Detached. Of course if you are resistant to the extreme gameplay in VR - Detached is for you 🙂 

That is why we warn that sensitive players may have problems, especially with fast movements. Yesterday we released new update that adds Eagle Eye View mode. It should help reduce the intense experience during thanks to the limited field of view (Read more).

Community Manager at Anshar Studios
Currently working on: Detached
Get in touch: Email