cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DiRT Rally User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
119 REPLIES 119

LZoltowski
Champion
Fantastic, amazing visuals, the handling, the production, the sound ..... If you liked PCARS you will definitely like this. Can cause nausea for VR beginners, so be cautious.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
@CardinalStorm  hmm I'm still not quite sure if you like it or not .....

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Well I'm always a bit reluctant to give top marks cos where do you go from there!

But in this case absolutely worthy 5 star AAA VR game. It looks like Codemasters have spent some time getting the VR implementation right on this... from the Fresnel lens-friendly menus and title screens to the in-car views.

Everything seemed to just work off the bat too including my steering wheel (not always the case in some sims without some work) to the graphics, smooth even on ultra settings with a Titan X (although that felt like it was pushing the limits a bit).

And it's a complete game, proper career, achievements, unlock cars, upgrade, tune ... all the stuff you expect.

Very impressed, possibly now my favourite VR title. Just hope enough people buy this to give Codies the incentive to make more VR enabled games... F1 mmmm , oh and bring back TOCA.

....also, I think I need this co-driver

https://youtu.be/FymE2Vu-7lc

LZoltowski
Champion
@CardinalStorm  ... no I'm still not quite getting what you are trying to say ... its good right? 

@DaftnDirect  Lol and YES, I thought so too of the menus! It just shows how devs can circumvent certain limitations of the tech with a solid understanding of the experience.

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
Oh and @DaftnDirect  its what I sound like when my partner is driving. Maybe thats why he's not so keen on diving driving with me ... im not sure.

Be kind to one another 🙂

Landrake
Explorer
If you like driving in VR and you enjoy fun then I highly recommend it.

LZoltowski
Champion
Is it just me or is this thread making me really thirsty for more Top Gear .. I mean Grand Tour action? God I love that show and all of its Clarkson, May and Hamster goodness

Be kind to one another 🙂

bloodylibra
Explorer
best experience on vr for me so far

LZoltowski
Champion
@CardinalStorm +10 Charisma to you sir ... that made me genuinely laugh. Good form.

This should be the top review line for the Devs

"the thought of going to the toilet while playing DiRT Rally really doesn't seem like a priority anymore"

Be kind to one another 🙂