cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Dream Theater (small Demo)

ThomasPasieka
Level 3
Hey guys,

Here is a little demo/experiment of mine which I call "Discover Dream Theater". This small demo is all about the band "Dream Theater" and shows all band members with short sound bites and all available studio albums (Discography) on the other wall (along with sound bites). Was mostly a fun/experiment project. Any thoughts are appreciated. Get it here:

https://thomaspasieka.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/discover-dream-theater/

Thomas
3 REPLIES 3

McFaulTech
Level 3
Very cool! Now imagine putting on your Hololense and Petrucci is sitting in your living room giving lessons 🙂 Drool!
Gigabyte Z97-i5 4670, 8gb 1600mhz G.Skill, crossfired 7970 3gb, EVGA g2 1300 PSU WHERE IS THE VR BASS FISHING???

ThomasPasieka
Level 3
@McFaulTech - Thanks for checking it out mate 🙂 Nice to see another Michigander here! But yeah, who wouldn't want Petrucci sitting in their living rooms!?

McFaulTech
Level 3
oh man too bad your like 3 hours up and over 😕 I need to learn this stuff...nothing but time and interest but too many health issues to be in a classroom 😕 any suggestions? are you thawed out yet? lol
Gigabyte Z97-i5 4670, 8gb 1600mhz G.Skill, crossfired 7970 3gb, EVGA g2 1300 PSU WHERE IS THE VR BASS FISHING???