This game may be hit or miss, could look like some sort of Double Dragon anno 2021, lol:
The game should arrive this month:
For now it only supports the Rift - which is strange for a Steam game, but has been seen before (like Polybius).
Does look like a game wanting - maybe - to cover too much ground. According to the devs:
“Down and Out” - a new breed of fighting game that blends the best of your favorite brawlers with the immersion of first-person VR.
Down and Out offers a powerful combo of Creed x Borderlands Art and GTA 5 Free Roaming.
Free Style Fighting meets Open world playstyle in Zatun's latest game "Down and Out".
Down and Out will transport the player to the seedy underbelly of the big city, as they live out the life of a homeless person motivated by the promise of money and status.
• A combination of freestyle fighting and open-world playstyle
• Fun graphics which give a realistic but comic vibe
• Combat format
• Game AI actually challenges the player according to their actions
• Three different types of enemies
• Realistic fight moves
• Highly engaging combat
• Perfect VR fighting game augmented with city exploration and fun activities
• Perfect for people who love to play fighting games
• Highly-interactive game world
• Six exciting quests which you have to complete
• Rewards in the form of money and raise in reputation with completion of each quest
• A fully interactive store for buying health syrup, pet food, and decorative items
Get ready for a truly immersive experience of surviving on the city streets to prove yourself as the toughest and meanest!
Fight, make money and become the king of the streets in our all-new VR game, Down & Out!
Down and Out will be soon available for Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, Steam, and PSVR.
Recommended gpu is just a GTX 1060, so a fast gpu is not needed. Some shots:
Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"