cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Dead Dual Strike ISSUES WITH MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY

BOJARELLI
Level 2
Seems when I click on the Multiplayer function, it starts with finding a suitable opponent, shows it on the screen, but then the program just hangs and disconnects us without going further. It simply kicks me back into the lobby of the game - as if I cancelled the request to get into multiplayer mode. What gives?!?! I've attempted to Quit the game and go back in to retry the steps but the same thing happens over and over again. Anyone else experience this?
6 REPLIES 6

khisanthax
Level 3
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue.  I only get it when I invite a friend to play with me.  It's like we're in the same lobby room but get disconnected before we can get into the same map. I tried it on my home network and I did it on my phone hotspot in case it was a network problem.  Two weeks ago I had no problem doing this.  I can do a quick connect but only that works.

I tried doing the same with elven assassin and still had the same problem.  I have two quests 2 and a quest 1 with two separate Facebook accounts and couldn't get it to work.  It worked two weeks ago so I'm guessing it's an update problem?? 

Anyone else have this issue???

Klawvin
Level 2
Tried playing multiplayer last night. We could connect briefly in the lobby and then it would separate us so we couldn't join a game together. Same thing happened about a week ago. Not sure what has changed as it worked great prior to these 2 incidents perfectly.

khisanthax
Level 3
I'm guessing when they made updates recently they changed more than just the refresh rate and the move app.  They probably changed something in network protocols.  I hope others post of they get it to work or not and what games.  What game did you try?

Atarii2600
Level 2
how do you contact support for this game?  I cannot get multiplayer to work either?

khisanthax
Level 3
It just started working yesterday for me and I didn't have to do anything.  Try reinstalling the game and see if it works?

davidfl_au
Level 2

Try inviting through your oculus account and not your Facebook account inside the headset. I’ve found the oculus invites more stable for some reason.