cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle Flight User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Level 15
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: ASUS NVIDIA RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC 24GB , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
59 REPLIES 59

Bavinck1331
Level 4
I keep losing my saved game data. VERY annoying. Possibly related to current internet issues however my uplay account is set to start in offline mode and even when going online doesn't put me back where I was when I used to be online

Kingpinx
Level 3
I bought the game, played it, waited 5 times now for around 15 minutes a time for Multiplayer players and nothing...never see anyone in Multiplayer. Perches are always empty on both teams. Is it live yet or did I miss them holding back the activation of multiplayer till a later date?

Zenbane
Level 15
Is multiplayer dependent on Friends List?

shackdaddy25
Level 4
Multiplayer is non existing no one is ever on.

CrashFu
Level 12
My suggestion is to use the forum to organize multiplayer events ahead of time.

Best way would be to make a poll thread, specifying a day, and asking what time brackets people would be available and interested in playing (in one hour increments).  Then you just get online during those times and presto.

Of course, once the Oculus Avatars and social features are implemented, it'll be much easier to organize multiplayer sessions.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
So I finally got to spend a bit of time with this game... It's pretty fun flying around Paris. Didn't have any problems with discomfort--I spent a little over an hour in constant motion in my first sitting without issue. I haven't moved on from Notre Dame yet, but I've 3-starred the first three or four missions, found 15 of 20 feathers, and got a top score (1:05 and change) in the underground race course.

The responsiveness of the flight mechanic is very nice, although I turned up the tilt sensitivity a couple notches to make it a little easier on my neck. I was able to easily fly through all sorts of nooks and crannies with very few crashes--I think I crashed once above ground, and a few times in the underground course.

I haven't tried to get into multiplayer yet--I'd rather go through the story mode first, then I'll see what the PvP mode has to offer.

All in all, a fun VR experience so far, and proof that you can have high-speed motion without it being nauseating.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

UbiGabe
Level 2

Stupid question, how do you quit ? I tried going to Home and it hung up and had to end the task.

Not a stupid question at all! This is a known issue and we're currently working on a fix... for now, please alt-tab and close from the task bar or you can use alt-F4.

UbiGabe
Level 2

jmalmsten said:

3. Has it been actually confirmed that a toggle for head-steering is available through an achievement? if not, then please add it either through the achievement or just a straight setting... looking around without steering... even seeing your own wings flapping while looking back would be awesome.

Yes, you can use the A button to disengage head-steering in multiplayer and free flight. It is locked in single-player until you complete it, but becomes available following the last mission.

FrozenPea
Level 13
I was holding off to give my vote on this game since I just spent the first few days flying around for fun, and I've played a few hours in the single player now and really enjoying the timed challenges, although I find myself just holding down the boost button so I can get into the top scores 😛 I found it frustrating but in a good way when I died from going to fast but when you finally pull it off you feel awesome! 🙂 

I was going to give this game 4 stars but then my girlfriend actually wanted to try the game out since she can see me playing it. This was the first time ever she has wanted to try out a game on my Rift, normally she just wants to try the animations like Henry and 360 videos etc.

She played for about 30 mins and really like it, so I think the fact this game got a non-gamer wanting to play a VR game knocks it up to a 5 star rating imo! I'm thinking this might be a fun game to show non-gamers after they've gone through Dreamdeck and are wanting a bit more of a thrill!

Looking forward to trying to beat all the top scores...add me on Oculus Home if you wanna challenge me!  :#
Check out my Medium Sculpts: 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/49696/frozenpeas-sketchbook

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FrozenPeaSculpts

ktoloco
Level 3
WTF?? I want use joystick for move the eagle!! Is only a fews lines of code for add the option!! Why always the fucking programers dont add the option?? Not all people have sickness!! I waste my money!