cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eleven VR Table Tennis

gramercypark
Honored Guest

Installed Eleven VR table tennis this morning and I can’t seem to get past the language selection screen? Can’t select a language OR hit the Skip button and have to leave the game. It’s the very first screen displayed when the game launches however it won’t register my attempt to select English and won’t let me Skip. Any help appreciated 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Gramercypark! Well that's no good, we definitely want everyone to enjoy the games they're playing. Let's take a look at that, and get you up and running!

The first step is going to be uninstalling and reinstalling Eleven VR Table Tennis. That's usually enough to fix these kinds of issues. Let us know if that doesn't help, and we'll take an even closer look together. Chat in or send us an email by following this link. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi OculusSupport. I've tried that 3 times but to no avail unfort. Any other solutions? Sadly, I actually purchased the Meta Quest 2 specifically to play this game 😞 

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps! We want to do everything we can to get you in the game, especially since that's the whole reason you got your headset! In order to work through this a bit further with you, go ahead and send us a support ticket by following this link here

We're looking forward to hearing from you there!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!