cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Roller Coasters Refund

LaAaZ
Honored Guest
I recently purchased the deluxe pack for Epic Roller Coaster from the Oculus store which said "With Ultimate Pack you'll get all the paid contents with a huge discount" When I launch the game I see coasters for sale which aren't available to me. It is very disappointing. How do I go about getting a refund. I can't find support or contact info on the store. Any help would be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4

Double_Shot
Adventurer
Repost this in support and be sure to send a ticket to Oculus also, telling them you want your money back.  They will respond, generally within a day or two.  One thing I've learned about these forums is that it's hard to get any attention to your cause if:    A.  You're new here and B. If you aren't talking about the boring minutiae of tech or Facebook.  If you aren't part of the old guard or a developer, hang it up, you aren't worthy.   I wish you the best of luck.

Digikid1
Consultant
You ask for refunds in the Oculus Program.  Not on the forums sadly as it will never get done.

You have to remember that the Oculus Forums ARE NOT SUPPORT.

You should also go to this site for support.
support.oculus.com

Go to the Oculus Program, Settings, Account, Purchase History.
Then click on the 3 little dots next to the game you want a refund on and fill out the form.7h61tgitoytc.jpg

WARNING: IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaAaZ
Honored Guest
Thanks for your replies. I tried finding refunds under my purchases. I was looking on the website and don't have three dots above. I will look in the quest

Digikid1
Consultant
Oh so this is for the QUEST.  You left out that little vital tidbit of information.