cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occured, OVR57100773 HELP!!!!

SKryptos
Honored Guest
when i try to start the gema is ritingError occured, OVR57100773 can some one help me please

22 REPLIES 22

salimsaaj
Honored Guest
I have same issue,any solution

filippovamaria99
Explorer

Same problem here with Rift S, and free games

Darth_Jaysin
Explorer

I just got Warhammer Battle Sister and it is doing the same thing is Meta going to help?

Hey there, Darth_Jaysin! We're sorry to hear you're getting this error when you try to play Warhammer 40,000: Battle Sister. It's not fun when you have a new game that you can't actually enjoy. We have some troubleshooting steps we'd love for you to try, so you can get back in the game! Please try the following:

1. Open the Meta Quest Platform on your computer
  2. Uninstall the game giving you this error
  3. Turn on your headset and go to the Meta Quest Store
  4. Re-install the game using your headset

If you are still getting this error after trying those steps, please let us know. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for responding to me but some how I got it to work I uninstalled it for about the tenth time then decided to bypass the Oculus dash board all together and just downloaded right to my pc and it worked not sure why I think the Oculus dash board is broken but that's ok because usually I use VR desktop any way even with all the updates it still runs better than Air link they should allow us to suspend the dash board...8)

hello meta i tried to uninstall the game from the computer and then install it from the vr but its still not working 

OVR57100773 this is the error

Hiya @Kenzo1515, thank you for letting us know that you are getting this error. We understand how inconvenient not being able to to play a game is, and would love to help you out on this matter! Can you please review the following for us:

• Repair Oculus Software.
  • Check for any pending updates on Windows, Drivers, GPU and VR device.
  • Turn on Public Test Channel, if you have it already on, try turning it off.
  • Unplugging USB for 10 seconds and replugging.
  • Restarting Oculus software.

Let us know how this goes!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again, we're just checking in on you to see if you are still needing assistance. If so, please let us know. Thank you!

im trying to play contractors ive reinstalled it on the vr and pc 3 diff times turned on and off public test beta did everything nothing works