cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occured, OVR57100773 HELP!!!!

SKryptos
Level 2
when i try to start the gema is ritingError occured, OVR57100773 can some one help me please

5 REPLIES 5

salimsaaj
Level 2
I have same issue,any solution

Same problem here with Rift S, and free games

Darth_Jaysin
Level 2

I just got Warhammer Battle Sister and it is doing the same thing is Meta going to help?

Hey there, Darth_Jaysin! We're sorry to hear you're getting this error when you try to play Warhammer 40,000: Battle Sister. It's not fun when you have a new game that you can't actually enjoy. We have some troubleshooting steps we'd love for you to try, so you can get back in the game! Please try the following:

1. Open the Meta Quest Platform on your computer
  2. Uninstall the game giving you this error
  3. Turn on your headset and go to the Meta Quest Store
  4. Re-install the game using your headset

If you are still getting this error after trying those steps, please let us know. 👍

Thank you for responding to me but some how I got it to work I uninstalled it for about the tenth time then decided to bypass the Oculus dash board all together and just downloaded right to my pc and it worked not sure why I think the Oculus dash board is broken but that's ok because usually I use VR desktop any way even with all the updates it still runs better than Air link they should allow us to suspend the dash board...8)