cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final achievement in Moss bugged? No Quill decoration for Home?

CrashFu
Consultant
I just finished Moss, and then went back to get a single scroll collectible (whatever they're called) I had missed, to complete the game 100% ... except that I still don't have the final, secret achievement, and haven't unlocked Quill as a Home decoration (I'm assuming the two are related).

Looking online, the only achievement I don't have is... ironically, the achievement for getting every other achievement.  Is it bugged, if you don't get them in a certain order or something?  And does anyone know a way to get it to trigger?

I really wanted to place an adorable little Quill somewhere in my Home. And although none of us really count achievements, I was looking forward to having a game at 100% lol.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LZoltowski
Champion
The developer items feature is not live yet as far as I know. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LZoltowski
Champion
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
You crazy fool. Mice are vermin and piss EVERYWHERE. You should be thankful you don't have any mice in your Oculus Home.

CrashFu
Consultant

Oh?  So do you suppose the developers disabled that achievement until then, or something?

Or has someone else managed to get the "get all achievements" achievement?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.