cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flight Simulator X now £5.99 on Steam 70% OFF until June 23rd

Shadowmask72
Level 16
Although you then have to buy Flyinside for around $30-40 you can sample Flight Simulator X for just £5.99 right now which is pretty neat. You can also trial Flyinside for free (15 minute flights only)

Might be a good time to grab this now.

System Specs: ASUS NVIDIA RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC 24GB , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
6 REPLIES 6

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Interesting that it ends June 23, because that's also the start date of the 2016 Steam summer sale.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Shadowmask72
Level 16
I doubt the Summer Sale will push this game much lower than 70% off though. At this price it matches the rogue prices you see on AllKeyshop.com and the like.

System Specs: ASUS NVIDIA RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC 24GB , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.

aces33
Level 3
I need some guidance I am new to oculus rift and I have tried to upload DCS and flight sim x but have not been able to have either one of them jive with oculus..... I know this doesn't really explain a whole lot but maybe there is something simple I am missing.... thanks

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Dcs has native vr support. You need to ensure you have oculus rift box ticked in settings. As for fsx you need Flyinside plugin that is pay ware.  And I just happen to be admin on the forums there 🙂

https://flyinside-fsx.com

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

aces33
Level 3
Thank you Techy111 I will try this when I get home from the firehouse

nrosko
Level 8
I though fly inside was disappointing, just felt like a huge pia to use it.