cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghostship Aftermath - Native oculus Sci-fi Horror

Ghostship
Level 3
GHOSTSHIP AFTERMATH

You play the part of Dr. Jake Abbots, You and your partner are about to venture into the unknown as you you board the Ghostship. With 5 evolving story lines through your actions or random events, you will never know what to expect on the Ghostship. Offering you a more movie style survival horror with random events which makes every new game as good as your first.

Features :

NATIVE RIFT developed game
Huge focus on atmosphere, sound and graphics
Free Roaming Environments
Random events & 5 main story-lines
Xbox Controller / Mouse & Keyboard
Zero-G and real physics
Single life for realism & fear of death

SCREENSHOTS

GSAFss2.jpg

GSAFss4.jpg

GSAFss16.jpg

Pre-orders get early access!

Visit our web site for more details : http://www.ghostshipaftermath.com
Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.
223 REPLIES 223

Ghostship
Level 3
Video uploaded

Ghostship
Level 3
Introducing the new CSD helmet (civilian)

New helmet is a civilian space helmet (80s) which works much better, sorry about the lag in the video, my almost 3 year old computer is struggling while recording game-play.

Ghostship
Level 3
Still no feedback on the new helmet. Is it better? Do you want me to release R3 with the new helmet?

uviuar
Level 2
Does this demo REQUIRE an xbox controller?

przecinek
Level 5
I think people might be afraid of that 2GB download 😄 I'll download it now and try to give some feedback later 🙂

Ghostship
Level 3
"uviuar" wrote:
Does this demo REQUIRE an xbox controller?

It is better with a controller but keys and mouse can be used (controls in the zip)

I will be releasing the new R3 demo with new helmet and a few other fixes tomorrow.

przecinek
Level 5
Oh ok, I thought it's already in the DL built. In the meantime I played back your YT video trough the Rift and it seems so much better!

"Helmet FOV" is greatly improved, you can look around without having to use mouse every time. It also seems you don't have to refocus to see the reading inside. Can't wait to try it out inside the game.

P.S I wanted to add that new helmet gives you a bit of an 'astronaut' feeling, but then I see you actually modeled it as a civilian helmet so no wonder 😄

Ghostship
Level 3
The new helmet is much better. I understood your points about the visibility and closeness of the displays. The new helmet is a more 80s style helmet with a huge glass visor for almost 180 visibility. This helmet has actually been designed for the rift where the last helmet was not. The hud elements are cleaner and the map is now much more legible.

I will try and get the new R3 up and ready in the next few hours, I will let you know when its up and running.

Danamir
Level 2
Seems nice, the demo should be up just when my Rift is delivered. 😄

Ghostship
Level 3
The new R3 demo is now online

http://www.shaunsgallery.co.uk/GSAftermathriftDemoR3.zip 1.49gb