cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghostship Aftermath - Native oculus Sci-fi Horror

Ghostship
Level 3
GHOSTSHIP AFTERMATH

You play the part of Dr. Jake Abbots, You and your partner are about to venture into the unknown as you you board the Ghostship. With 5 evolving story lines through your actions or random events, you will never know what to expect on the Ghostship. Offering you a more movie style survival horror with random events which makes every new game as good as your first.

Features :

NATIVE RIFT developed game
Huge focus on atmosphere, sound and graphics
Free Roaming Environments
Random events & 5 main story-lines
Xbox Controller / Mouse & Keyboard
Zero-G and real physics
Single life for realism & fear of death

SCREENSHOTS

GSAFss2.jpg

GSAFss4.jpg

GSAFss16.jpg

Pre-orders get early access!

Visit our web site for more details : http://www.ghostshipaftermath.com
Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.
223 REPLIES 223

Danamir
Level 2
"Ghostship" wrote:
The new R3 demo is now online

http://www.shaunsgallery.co.uk/GSAftermathriftDemoR3.zip 1.49gb

Downloading. 😉

I took the liberty to correct your typo in the url.

Ghostship
Level 3
"Danamir" wrote:
"Ghostship" wrote:
The new R3 demo is now online

http://www.shaunsgallery.co.uk/GSAftermathriftDemoR3.zip 1.49gb

Downloading. 😉

I took the liberty to correct your typo in the url.

Just noticed the semi colon lol, sorted now

przecinek
Level 5
I get "Run out of memory" error after boarding the ship (the screen goes black and it never loads up another level) 😞

By the way, I noticed that in the first room (with instructions) you are not facing directly the door in front of you, so when you press "W" you don't walk in a straight line. And since you don't see your gun at this point, you can't really reorient yourself. Small thing, but first impression is always quite important 😄 And there is something iffy about headbob, it seems the character is lagging on his left foot. Other than that great space envinroment, too bad I couldn't explore it due to this memory crash bug.

P.S Those that didn't bother reading readme file, remember to set your screen to EXTENDED mode. Otherwise you'll get some wrapping issues.

Ghostship
Level 3
"przecinek" wrote:
I get "Run out of memory" error after boarding the ship (the screen goes black and it never loads up another level) 😞

By the way, I noticed that in the first room (with instructions) you are not facing directly the door in front of you, so when you press "W" you don't walk in a straight line. And since you don't see your gun at this point, you can't really reorient yourself. Small thing, but first impression is always quite important 😄 And there is something iffy about headbob, it seems the character is lagging on his left foot. Other than that great space environment, too bad I couldn't explore it due to this memory crash bug.

P.S Those that didn't bother reading readme file, remember to set your screen to EXTENDED mode. Otherwise you'll get some wrapping issues.

Sorry about that, this game is current/next gen and requires a good minimum rig to run. What graphics card and graphics memory do you use?

The minimum specs i would recommend are i5 + processor, 6gb memory and at least a 1gb graphics card.

Reading the readme is crucial to enhance your game-play and explain a few things you may have problems with as well as how to play the bonus game.

przecinek
Level 5
Hi, well I have Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 and can run games like BF3 or Bioshock Infinite in ultra high details fine. Ghostship also runs in 60fps without any problems. It seems the only choke point is the memory - I have 4gb DDR3. Still I consider my PC to be current gen 😄 Version R2 however was working fine on 4gb as well.

Ghostship
Level 3
How much dedicated graphics memory have you got on your ATI 7850?

przecinek
Level 5
It's 1GB DDR5

Ghostship
Level 3
I thought it should have worked with 1gb, just about.

Anyone else using a 1gb graphics card ?

Ghostship
Level 3
If you experience any crashes etc then please :

"nvstewart" wrote:
Game doesn't work for me. I load it up, the intro plays and I get into the airlock/exit area, but when I walk up to the airlock the game exits, no errors or nothing like that, the program just terminates.

What does it say at the bottom of your log

eg - C:\UDK\UDK-2013-09\UDKGame\Logs

The newest file should be the last start, that will help nail down the problem

nvstewart
Level 3
"Ghostship" wrote:
If you experience any crashes etc then please :

"nvstewart" wrote:
Game doesn't work for me. I load it up, the intro plays and I get into the airlock/exit area, but when I walk up to the airlock the game exits, no errors or nothing like that, the program just terminates.

What does it say at the bottom of your log

eg - C:\UDK\UDK-2013-09\UDKGame\Logs

The newest file should be the last start, that will help nail down the problem

I deleted that post because it is ok now. I noticed the first time that Steam said press Shift+tab to enter the overlay thingy and seeing that this is not a Steam game I exited Steam and tried again and the game works now.

I don't know if this is a know problem of if anybody else has reported it, but when I move the mouse along the vertical axis the character in game also rolls to an extent too. Rolls toward the right when moving the mouse up, and rolling to the left when moving it down.