cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good scary game for dk2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone please recommend a good scary (i like f.i. underground mood) game? I tried to check on share side but there are so many games that it wil take very long time to test them on dk2.
27 REPLIES 27

cybereality
Grand Champion
Affected is the best one. I could only play it for a few minutes, it was too scary.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
"cybereality" wrote:
Affected is the best one. I could only play it for a few minutes, it was too scary.

Dude, you are a really friendly person. Thanks a lot for help! You have one more fan from now 🙂

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
Definitely "The Affected" - Hopefully soon they will be releasing more stuff, it is easily what I would consider the best walk through VR experience so far - No Stutter, No glitching....just runs great!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just tried Affected and Dreadhalls.

I thought i was fan of scary things and would love scary games with vr. Now i say fuck scary games. I wil never play them again with vr cause it's indeed too scary :lol:

Can anyone recommend something interesting but NOT scary? 😄

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
"oculusrift0" wrote:
I have just tried Affected and Dreadhalls.

I thought i was fan of scary things and would love scary games with vr. Now i say fuck scary games. I wil never play them again with vr cause it's indeed too scary :lol:

Can anyone recommend something interesting but NOT scary? 😄

Just sort oculus share by rating and you will see all the best demos at the top. Titans of Space, Windlands, Surge, Welcome To Oculus, Sightline, the chair, Neos Vr, Vox Machinae, ect... will all be at the top and are awesome demos.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

Twitchmonkey
Explorer
Kind of disappointing the only two horror experiences anyone talks about for VR came out originally on the DK1. Not to say they aren't worthy of the praise, but when will we see some new stand out VR horror? I know Affected has an update in progress and we've got Allison Road in development as well, but no idea when those are going to be available.

blindman
Protege
lost in the rift was great
viewtopic.php?t=4020

Alien Isolation was good as well

TIMtationX
Honored Guest
Dreadhalls is a doozy.

NEO_RACER
Honored Guest
Alien Isolation. By far-the-scariest..