cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla tag wont install

bluebongosmod
Explorer

Hello,

I have had trouble downloading gorilla tag on my oculus quest 2. When I click to install it, it looks to be downloading but then it says download failed does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we will work together to get this issue resolved. We ask that you do a factory reset on your device to see if that fixes the issue. Make sure your Oculus Cloud Backup is enabled first. If not, we ask you to contact the developers of the game here so they can further assist you. We do hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we will work together to get this issue resolved. We ask that you do a factory reset on your device to see if that fixes the issue. Make sure your Oculus Cloud Backup is enabled first. If not, we ask you to contact the developers of the game here so they can further assist you. We do hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

bluebongosmod
Explorer

Thank you! This worked.

Akilestar2466
Explorer

Yes the same thing is happening to me one day I tried to reinstall gorilla tag and it keeps on saying download failed

Okay thank you because this issue has been going on for a very long time

rileybamptongmailcom
Honored Guest

Hi I need help with updates

Howdy there, @rileybamptongmailcom! We completely understand that you're having trouble downloading Gorilla Tag. Nevertheless, knowing how this is impacting your VR experience, this is the last thing we would like to hear.

Please share your troubleshooting steps with us, as well as any error messages you may be receiving. so you won't be asked to repeat the same troubleshooting steps.

Hey there, since we haven't heard from you, we're just wondering if you still need any further assistance. Feel free to reach out, and we'll be delighted to help you out.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?