cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gun Club VR won’t start.

Swampp_
Explorer

Recently bought gun club vr for my oculus quest 2. downloaded it and it won’t let me past the first boot screen before crashing. i tried restarting, uninstall and reinstall nothing works. any suggestions @GunClubDev @MetaQuestSupport 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GunClubDev
Explorer

Hi guys, apologies for the issues you are experiencing. We now have a closed Beta build ready that should address this data corruption issue. If anyone would like to participate please submit a request here < https://thebinarymill.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > To speed up the process please supply your oculus email in that request and we will be able to enable Beta access for you. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

zomb13bait
Honored Guest

I have this same issue after a fresh install after a factory reset. 

you find anyway to get it to run?

Nope and the Oculus team didn’t even bother to read my email before responding back telling me to restart it and factory reset it which is what I already did. About to demand a refund even though it’s outside the window since the game legit won’t run at all. 

My problem is that i used a one use promo code on it and so ive wasted the promo code on something that doesnt work

Kree1234
Explorer

i’m also having the same problem, can’t get past the first boot screen before it crashing. Tried a reinstall, But still crashes. @GunClubDev @MetaQuestSupport 

GunClubDev
Explorer

Hi guys, apologies for the issues you are experiencing. We now have a closed Beta build ready that should address this data corruption issue. If anyone would like to participate please submit a request here < https://thebinarymill.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > To speed up the process please supply your oculus email in that request and we will be able to enable Beta access for you. 

Just sent mine in thank you!

Thanks @GunClubDev!  works great now.