cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Crap I'm posting again about Grid Autosport

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
Everyone, I'm telling you. THis game is freakin phenomonal in the rift, I have every racing game that works with the rift and not a single one of them work as good as this does and when you set the res to 4k using DSR options it makes night and day difference. I was playing around with it last night and the replays are mind blowing, you know how in assetto corsa you can get out and walk around your vehicle, well you can do this with grid autosport. It runs in direct mode but don't look as good. I run extended and just win shift over to rift. I had a DK2 since they come out and have every game and demo possible and none look this good, if the cockpits were more detailed I can't even imagine how good this would be. I want someone here to get this game and try it out to see what I'm talking about. Oh yeah, also you have a fully detailed looking driver instead of the Headless horseman you get in assetto corsa when getting out of the car.
5 REPLIES 5

jeffgoldwarf
Protege
Autosport's Rift support is mediocre at best, and even less can be said of the game itself.

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
"jeffgoldwarf" wrote:
Autosport's Rift support is mediocre at best, and even less can be said of the game itself.

Well, then you don't know much about VR then. 😉

richhard1
Protege
Please don't create multiple threads about one game, use one of the previous threads and add to it. Thankyou.
I7-4790K - GTX980ti - 32GB - PB287Q - G502 - A50 - GAMEZ4RO - G19s - E17k - Xonar7.1 - Xenyx502 - AT2050 - H105 - T300RS - XBox1Elite - X55- 4K/DK2/CV1/VIVE

Alloc
Honored Guest
stop spamming about that shit game!.

One thread is more than enough :!:

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please do not spam the forum with multiple threads on the same topic. Locking. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV