cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds unable to download “Coming Soon”

5iMONE
Level 2

Hello - I would like to download Horizon Worlds but do not have the option in the headset store or the phone app, it is listed as only coming soon. I’m based in Australia - how can I enable this for download? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @5iMONE! We know how eager it can make us to want to download Horizon Worlds as it rolls out. However, we do want to share, per our blog, that Australia does not have Worlds available yet. 

We know this might not be the answer you were looking for, but it is the best one we are currently able to provide. Please keep an eye on our blog for further updates as Worlds rolls out for everyone! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @5iMONE! We know how eager it can make us to want to download Horizon Worlds as it rolls out. However, we do want to share, per our blog, that Australia does not have Worlds available yet. 

We know this might not be the answer you were looking for, but it is the best one we are currently able to provide. Please keep an eye on our blog for further updates as Worlds rolls out for everyone!