cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How quick on the trigger are you to request an auto-refund?

wuzp
Level 8
  • The Quest & Go platforms are standardized; unless you have sideloaded apps or otherwise "jailbroke" your device.  With that said, all Oculus store apps are expected to load & start / run without issue.
  • The auto-refund policy requires that you "engaged" with the purchased content for less than 2 hours.
  • Some of us are so "in love" with getting the app to run, we might go over the 2 hour limit.
This poll DOES NOT cover being unsatisfied with an app, due to non-technical, or user expectation, issues.
2 REPLIES 2

Digikid1
Level 12
I give a game a hour.  If it doesn't make me feel good about the purchase....or if it makes me extremely nauseous, or if it bugs out without a way to fix it at that time....then it's refund time.

Umpa_PC
Level 8
I have never asked for a refund, they have all worked.  I might not like them - but but I have not yet has a game that has not started or worked.  Most if not all of the games over a tenner are OK, it was only ever the free or really cheap games I found to be total crap, and it really was not worth my time asking for a refund.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.