cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to by a game

sniper1849
Explorer

So here is the problem I trying to by the game called drunk bar fights because it says that there is a -41% off and it now cost 9.99$ for 2 days so I have 15.99$ right now and I’m trying to get it I pay on visa and it asks for my pin I type in my pin but it says payment failed and that I need to update my payment or change it but I did everything correctly so can you help me figure this out so I can get the game.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sniper1849
Explorer

So what happened is that I tried to get the game again and the same thing happened so I am not using a Visa card I’m using an apple gift card and I don’t have pay pal so what the next plan I should do

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, it's rather odd that the store is not accepting your payment method, but no worries let's go ahead and try some steps so you can buy that game. What we can recommend is either attempting to buy the game from the Oculus app or from Oculus.com on a browser. If you are still getting an error, what you can do is add the visa card to your PayPal account, then purchase the game via PayPal. We hope this helps so you can take advantage of the deal. If you are still having issues, please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

sniper1849
Explorer

So what happened is that I tried to get the game again and the same thing happened so I am not using a Visa card I’m using an apple gift card and I don’t have pay pal so what the next plan I should do

Greetings, thanks for clarifying the payment methods you have tried to use! Below are the Oculus supported payment methods. 

You can add the following payment methods to your account:

• Credit Card/Debit Card:
    • American Express

• MasterCard

• Visa

Kindly try the above methods and if you are still experiencing issues with this please submit a support ticket here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I can’t use any of these I did this twice with a iTunes gift card and there were no problems I do not know why this is happening Now

sniper1849
Explorer

So I am doing this on phone and I bought two games before this one and I just don’t know why it’s not working I can’t work on any of the three choices because I’m only 14 and I but the two other games with iTunes card and money so can I get a different answer instead of the same one saying please choose one of these three things and I might see if this would do the same on my oculus quest two if it does do the same thing then I don’t know what to do so can you please help me.

Hey again, thanks for following up on our last response. Let's see if we can figure this out for you and find clarification about this.

Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.