cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Purchased the wander app

kevin.rooney.16940
Honored Guest

Hi i purchased the wander app through my laptop but it hasn't appeared on my device who do i tell that i haven't got the app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we're glad you posted here in the Community! When you check your mobile app, is it showing in your Library on there? 

While you check that, we can also try a hard reboot of your headset by just holding down the power button until your screenshots off, and then restarting it after a few seconds. We're here to help, so just check in with as soon as you're able to try these steps out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we're glad you posted here in the Community! When you check your mobile app, is it showing in your Library on there? 

While you check that, we can also try a hard reboot of your headset by just holding down the power button until your screenshots off, and then restarting it after a few seconds. We're here to help, so just check in with as soon as you're able to try these steps out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kevin.rooney.16940
Honored Guest

Hi i rebooted it and now it there THANK YOU

Fantastic! We hope you enjoy traveling the world in VR! 

Mine says your purchase cant be completed, your subscription is not illegible for this 

Hey there @tnt5! Oh no, that's not what we like to hear. If you are having issues with purchases, please look into another payment option. You can also try buying the game through another device, either the mobile app or a computer.

Let us know if that was able to help. If the issue persist, please reach back out so we can help you further. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?