cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant confirm my purchase

Magnuskar
Honored Guest
Hi 🙂
Im at the moment trying to buy the game Robo Recall and it wont let me confirm my purchase in the oculus store.
First it says in the app that i need to go into my browser, so i did that. In the browser i put in my creditcard information no problem there.
But when i then press "buy" it gives me a screen that says "This content is blocked. Contact the owner of the wibsite to figure out the problem"
Thanks in advance 
(Sorry for the bad English)
8 REPLIES 8

AlexB1973
Honored Guest
Same happening to me just now. hope its an oculus temporary probem. 

AlexB1973
Honored Guest
Any news on this? Still have de same problem. Tried buy other apps and same result. 

BulmaLina
Honored Guest
I have the same problem. I can't buy anything. TT__TT

Citron_Fighter
Honored Guest
I couldnt buy The walking dead saints and sinner but i could buy beat saber...

RamseyRams
Honored Guest
Same problem here I couldn't buy Synth Riders for the OQ2. I didn't have this problem last month. I hope they can fix this soon so I can buy more games.

vilads
Honored Guest
I have the exact same problem. SO frustrating for my son which just bought a brand new Quest 2. Oculus support keep asking me to log in and out and send all kinds of personal information and haven't heard back from them for days now.

Their site gives the "This content is blocked" in the confirm purchase step when buying The Walking Dead, although he was able to buy Beat Saber a day prior to that.

When I look in the developer console log in the Chrome browser it shows the following error:

ikompjcb6csi.png

I suspect it's something to do with the new european banking rules, which here in Denmark involves some integration with our national identity system (NemId). But why was he then able to buy Beat Saber just fine?

RamseyRams
Honored Guest
I tried again today to buy Synth Riders because of the Special Deal today but still the error message "This content is blocked. Contact the owner of the wibsite to figure out the problem". I wonder why Oculus is not adressing this problem or telling us about a work around.

Edit: I changed my billing info from creditcard to paypal and now the problem seems to be solved. So I guess that's the solution.

Citron_Fighter
Honored Guest
I cant buy the walking dead saints and sinner or boneworks