cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't have Beat saber on headset when I got it

Green3gg
Honored Guest

I got a Quest 2 recently and just saw the promotion of free beat saber but it wasn't on my headset and it says I still have to pay? I never got an email with the code  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Green3gg   If you bought it AFTER the Aug 1st $100 price increase you should be able to get it free.  Contact oculus support if this is not the case.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

Hey there! We're happy to help you get Beat Saber on your new Quest 2! After first logging in to your account on your Meta Quest headset, you’ll receive a notification message in your email, the mobile app, and VR with a link to redeem Beat Saber from the Meta Quest Store. This offer must be redeemed within 14 days of first login. There are no redemption codes associated with this Offer. To find your notifications in the Oculus phone app, just tap the bell icon at the top right corner. Hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Green3gg   If you bought it AFTER the Aug 1st $100 price increase you should be able to get it free.  Contact oculus support if this is not the case.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I got it in the website but i can't connect my oculus device to that website
can you help?

Dude, use the Oculus app.....

Hey there! We're happy to help you get Beat Saber on your new Quest 2! After first logging in to your account on your Meta Quest headset, you’ll receive a notification message in your email, the mobile app, and VR with a link to redeem Beat Saber from the Meta Quest Store. This offer must be redeemed within 14 days of first login. There are no redemption codes associated with this Offer. To find your notifications in the Oculus phone app, just tap the bell icon at the top right corner. Hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I never got the notification for a free beat saber when I signed up. We bought 2 headsets, the one headset we got the game but the other headset we got nothing.
could you please help?

I got the meta quest 2 for Christmas. Played it for a while then paid for Beat Saber.  This morning when I turned on my phone I had an email saying I had free Beat Saber. How do I get a refund for paying for it yesterday???

Hey @Zindaria! We're thrilled to hear that you got the Meta Quest 2 for Christmas - we hope you enjoy it as much as we do! As for that refund, please send us a private message so that we may assist you further with this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We bought the Oculus Quest 2 bundle with Best Saber included and it has only said "unavailable" everytime we use the link and the end date is today! Haven't received any response to inquiries to this issue with developer.

Hey there, @Micster1985! We see that you need a bit of assistance with Beat Saber. We want the best experience possible for all of our users. You can send us a PM so we can look into this further for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.