cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Death " The Afterlife " Update 1.0

Digikid1
Consultant
New update to In Death.  It is now out of early access.  Has a few bugs ( I got killed but my arrow killed someone *after* my death so I got a black screen and had to force quit ) but even with a 1070 the graphics look so much better and "darker and gloomier" in the hallways.  Looks awesome.

You also get a Crossbow.  When you spawn in look to your left and there is a casket.  You can only have one at a time.  However with the crossbow I cannot figure out how to move.....

Ah well....give it a try guys.
128 REPLIES 128

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
This is one of my favorite games and I still need to play it a lot more then I do! Can't wait to try this patch tonight.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish there was obviously a Sword and that we could select a Difficulty Level, oh and the Shield to appear on your Right Hand as it's weird having the Bow disappear. That's all.

Wildt
Consultant
Any of you guys beat Gabriel yet? Not quite sure what the best tactic is there.. I get pwned pretty quickly. :cry:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
I love this game. not had the bugs mentioned happen to me yet, but then I don't normally last longer that 30-40 minutes before having to start again!  (Never made it as far as a boss yet!  Either the levels are really big, or I'm just crap! :smiley:
Those floaty spectre guys are a bugger to kill too!  
Great atmospheric and fun game to just hop in for a quick fix of "bow fighting" though!
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

Wildt
Consultant
Got the bastard - Tempest arrows finish him off pretty quickly.

Wildt
Consultant
Did a P1->pit>PL->P2->pit>back to P2 to die stupidly:nyl9m2a4hf4j.png
Any forum residents above 67th spot? :smiley:

Digikid1
Consultant
Scoreboard doesn't seem to work for me.  It's just blank.  AH well.

Digikid1
Consultant

At this moment you are alive, you breathe, you move about or work. You may be living in comfort or existing in misery. The sun rises and sets; somewhere a child is being born; but also somewhere, someone is always dying.

err....okay...

WTH?????? 😐

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

At this moment you are alive, you breathe, you move about or work. You may be living in comfort or existing in misery. The sun rises and sets; somewhere a child is being born; but also somewhere, someone is always dying.

CrashFu
Consultant
Played a good bit today, and in my best run I cleared the (first?) pit and ALMOST beat Anakim, got him down to a tiny sliver of health, but before I could finish him off I got completely swarmed by his mooks.   

A tip to enhance your game experience: listen to some really unsettling music while you play. :wink: 

Also, I noticed that the shield-bashes do damage now!  It's not quite a sword, but there's something very satisfying about finishing an enemy off with a pimp-slap, coins exploding out of them in the process.  "Begone thot!" :lol:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.