cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Karnage Chronicles - Content Update 3 Soon! EDIT: NOW LIVE!

DanielMist
Protege
5yqnol4fp0f5.jpgWhat to expect:
Level 3 revamped into a brand-new area with hours of gameplay, new monsters, and challenges. In this update you will leave the caves and spend more time under the open sky. It replaces the old level 3 which may return in a different form in the future.

It's very close to happening, only days away! You may count them on an Imp's hand.

cmq53c6dhhgd.jpg

Nordic Trolls Art Director
8 REPLIES 8

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Very cool! I may have to add this title to my backlog soon. So many titles, so little time!

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
I played thru this game almost two years ago and LOVED it. Will have to pick it back up and see the new additions and improvements! 

DanielMist
Protege

JeremyC85 said:

I played thru this game almost two years ago and LOVED it. Will have to pick it back up and see the new additions and improvements! 

You've missed a lot (including multiplayer)
Enjoy! 

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Awesome, played it like 2 months ago - came to some kind of very big cave with some 10 foot tall dude and a wolf. I remember saying to the dude:

Ill be back - Alchetron The Free Social Encyclopedia

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

pyroth309
Visionary
Love this game, I'll have to check out the new update.

DanielMist
Protege
Content update is now LIVE all. Thank you for your continued support! 

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Awesome. Btw, just met a dog named Truffles, I think we need to discuss how you define a dog - at least I get the feeling that not all puppies under the Christmas tree will be a source of joy and happiness 😄

Btw, love how little I notice the CV1 SDE in the game - feels like designed to reduce the SDE as much as possible (like Stormland). Using CV1 and forcing ss 2.0 (thanks to ASW 2.0) the image quality is really great using CV1 - even if I'm used to the Index. I use CV1 for Karnage Chronicles, maybe I should try to Revive it ... some day o:)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

DanielMist
Protege
"Truffles is the cutest thing I ever did saw"

RuneSR2 said:

Awesome. Btw, just met a dog named Truffles, I think we need to discuss how you define a dog - at least I get the feeling that not all puppies under the Christmas tree will be a source of joy and happiness 😄

Btw, love how little I notice the CV1 SDE in the game - feels like designed to reduce the SDE as much as possible (like Stormland). Using CV1 and forcing ss 2.0 (thanks to ASW 2.0) the image quality is really great using CV1 - even if I'm used to the Index. I use CV1 for Karnage Chronicles, maybe I should try to Revive it ... some day o:)

Thank you for your support!