Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch bundle for touch $90 for 5 games

Anonymous
Not applicable
19 REPLIES 19

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
Well, got my UPS delivery confirmation and not a peep (yet) from Oculus.  Looks like I will be playing Touch games on launch day.  I was expecting not to be playing tomorrow, but Oculus came through.  Score one victory for patience!!!!

Achilless
Expert Protege
This bundle is awesome if you consider you get Ripcoil too. I'm in.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Ah... that looks awesome but I already own The Climb - it would be cool if you could pick and choose from other titles or something.

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
i got climb already..i wonder if we can still get something

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
^ same boat nAV2016.  I bought the Climb, which renders the bundle pretty useless.  Wish the store pro-rated the cost based on the titles you already own.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

Same here, decent bundle for those who don't have The Climb yet, enjoy!

davidb01
Adventurer
I jumped on this deal too! Ripcoil makes it 5 games I'm interested in (especially Superhot) plus the kids may get a kick out of Kingspray. Plus - purchased with my $100 Black Friday credit from purchasing a Rift - yay! 6 more free touch titles (on top of the 8 we already get! :smile:)

Orogogus
Protege
Another Climb owner.  I'm looking forward to playing it with the Touch, but I regret that purchase.  One of the reasons I gravitate towards Steam instead of the Oculus store is because when the gamepad didn't do it for me there wasn't any recourse against Oculus' "All sales are final" no-return policy.  So it's been sitting idle until now, when there's a better bundle available.

Maybe Oculus could post a second bundle with the other 4 games for $60?  It's really a little weird that the bundle page bothers to look up my account and show that I already have The Climb purchased and then not have any discount.  But to be honest I'm probably just going to wait for Steam's winter sale and see if Superhot and Space Pirate Trainer have a discount.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Orogogus said:

Another Climb owner.  I'm looking forward to playing it with the Touch, but I regret that purchase.  One of the reasons I gravitate towards Steam instead of the Oculus store is because when the gamepad didn't do it for me there wasn't any recourse against Oculus' "All sales are final" no-return policy.  So it's been sitting idle until now, when there's a better bundle available.

Maybe Oculus could post a second bundle with the other 4 games for $60?  It's really a little weird that the bundle page bothers to look up my account and show that I already have The Climb purchased and then not have any discount.  But to be honest I'm probably just going to wait for Steam's winter sale and see if Superhot and Space Pirate Trainer have a discount.

Superhot isn't the same game as Superhot VR

Orogogus
Protege

Nobbs66 said:

Orogogus said:

Superhot isn't the same game as Superhot VR

Oh yeah, that's right.  I thought it was one of those games that had a separate VR entry on Steam requiring you to own the base game like Ethan Carter, but no.

It's probably not going to get bought, then.  It kinds of feel like paying 33% more as a punishment for already owning The Climb.