cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan Echo 2 : Cannot open "Test Wing" door in Research Facility

cudenu
Honored Guest

Hello,

in a lot of YouTube videos, I see that the "test wing" door in the Research Facility will open ... more or less from allone. In my case it does not work. Has anybody a valid way to open this door ?

Kind Regards

6 REPLIES 6

sford52
Heroic Explorer

I know this post over two weeks old, and you probably found the solution, but what happens when you "examine" the door?

ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

Hello,

thank you for an answer.

The score "find bio mass in research facility " existed three times.

I deleted all of them and played them again ... now the door "test wing" has opened

Kind Regards Ulrich

sford52
Heroic Explorer

Hi @cudenu
The reason the door opened was that you examined it.
The door is controlled remotely by Dr Harlans voice.
When you look at the door, a little tag appears above it.
If you press the button (the B button I think) on your hand controller,
a window in your screen showing the option to "report door"
Select it (push it with your finger) and Dr Harlans voice gives the command to unlock and open the door.
So, on you last run through where the door opened, you must have examined.
Have fun!

ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

ReadyPlayer0815
Honored Guest

Hey guys,

I´m also stuck at that door.

But for me the securty panel can´t be reported any more. It is grayed out.

When I examed the panel earier I think harlan sad something like , I should not concern for that lab now first look somwhere else. Do I have to solve something else first to get access to that lab?

What do you mean with score and delete?

Figured it out. You first have to report the biomass web on the left door so harlan will point you to the lab.

I know that the evelopers made this choice to link the web to the a spution to solve the problem, but this almost broke the game for me 😕