cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo II launches August 24 (Edit: Sadly no, it's delayed)

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

YAY!

https://www.oculus.com/blog/lone-echo-ii-launch-date-and-price-revealed-plus-discount-for-lone-echo/

It is a Rift exclusive game, but supports Quest via Link/Airlink.

From today until the launch, Lone Echo 1 is reduced to $9.99us.

Lone Echo was a great game, I can't wait for the sequel.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2
24 REPLIES 24

I will be taking a pass on this one.

Rift CV1| Rift S| Quest| Reverb G2| Index| Vive Pro 2

@kojack wrote:

Ready At Dawn have just announced that Lone Echo 2 has been delayed until later this year in order to meet the quality they want.

Yeah, it does take forever to get a quality experience ready for launch. I am glad that they are taking their time instead of rushing to market or trying to cut corners. We have so many existing PCVR titles that are rushed, so it is nice to look forward to something that is both "high-end" and "done right."

And there's only 4 months left in the year, so it's not that long a wait! 😁

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Yep, not too bad if it sticks to this year. But a shame they are missing the relaunch of the Quest 2.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

If it's delayed to the end of the year, there may be a temptation to hold it a little more to co-ordinate with a Quest 3 release. Early 2022.

Just some speculating!

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19043.1081)

@DaftnDirect wrote:

If it's delayed to the end of the year, there may be a temptation to hold it a little more to co-ordinate with a Quest 3 release. Early 2022.

Just some speculating!

getout.gif