cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone echo keeps crashing

Kitkat0981
Level 3
Purchased this game yesterday and keeps crashing.

i have Rift S with i7-9700k with RTX2070 and 32gb ram.

i tried several things in the forums of changing settings and graphics and still keeps crashing. Requested refund says I played more then 2hrs yet I haven’t even done 10% of the game.

for being the most expensive game in the store this is REALLY BAD !

what next?

from what I read the developers are not interested in providing any support.
51 REPLIES 51

TomCgcmfc
Level 16

@OdinValhalla  Obviously if you cannot fix this yourself, even after following ALL tips, then get a refund before it's too late.  Maybe wait for LE2 (later this year?) and see if that works better.  The only time I've ever had a crash or two was when my graphics setting, including OTT SS were too high and I was using the advanced graphics option and adaptive rendering.

LE continues to work very well with all my Oculus headsets.  Even better since I got a rtx3090.  Right now I'm enjoying it with my Q2 wireless w/Air Link.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

RuneSR2
Level 16

Can't remember if I've said it before, but as a last solution try to install Revive 2.1.1 and then Revive the game through Steam. Does that help?

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"