cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for easy first person shooter

muswellian
Honored Guest

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to suggest a simple and entertaining shooter similar to Contractors, Onward or MOH.

i really enjoy these games but my skill is pretty limited with changing magazines, rifles and pistols.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We have so many new exclusive games that may meet your needs. Our biggest game of the year is Resident Evil 4, the amazing action horror game you get to survive among the infected.

We also have new releases like Space Pirate Trainer DX, where you’ll fight off relentless waves of droids with all the weapons and gadgets a Space Pirate would ever need.

If you want to check out our new released please visit the link below.

We hope this narrowed down your search.

Have fun in VR friend! 😊

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/226705144927006/#/?_k=dvsq45

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ShocksVR
Superstar

If you're into multiplayer shooters, consider - Onward, Contractors, Population One

i7-7700k, Zotac RTX 3080 AMP Holo (10G), QuestPro, Quest 2
Previous: Oculus GO, Oculus RIFT - 3 sensor Room-scale, Oculus Rift S

ohgrant
Superstar

If you're into checking out what dev mode has to offer, I can say there are many great game mods that are stunning on the Quest. Doom 3 and Return to Castle Wolfenstein . Also Applab has some great FPS games. 

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.