cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Powers United - Need Friends

Pinkrangerash
Honored Guest
Hi there,

I understand Marvel Powers United's community is probably dead.  The game is impossible to play with 1 person.  Therefore, I was hoping to find others that play Marvel Powers United.  Please add me: PinkRangerAsh   if you want to play with me.

I'm someone you can depend on that isn't afraid to team speak on the microphone!  Usually at worst, I get scores of 250,000, best scores near 850,000+

Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Co-Op is one of the coolest things about VR but Oculus has done little to make it easy for people to find each other and play co-op games leaving many co-op games dead. 

What we need is a VR chat room where people can spontaneously agree to play a game together. 

From Other Suns, Vox Machinae and ArchAngel are really fun multi-player / co-op games but it's hard to connect with people to play. 

But MPU needs more content. You have the same mission in different levels. How many times will people keep doing the same mission over and over again? The game mechanics are great but it's so sad that they invested so little in creating content. 

/Rant

@Pinkrangerash try the discord https://discord.gg/4ZJAnK8

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Pinkrangerash
Honored Guest
Thank you @MowTin 

I joined the discord so hopefully I can find homies go play with. I personally think an easy fix would be to allow people to join in mid match... Or make it free to play with having to buy packs of characters and those of us that have the game get to be grandfathered in.

magnum2107
Honored Guest
So I’m late to this party. I just got this game. I’d be happy to join up with anyone still playing. But I’m also hoping someone can help explain the Nuke objective to me. From what I saw online you have to disarm the nuke based on what the console says, but I’m having trouble. For instance, if the panel shows a blue 1, red 2 and green 3, I would assume that means you have to pull the blue first, then the red, then the green, but when I do this it explodes and kills me. I have no idea what I’m missing, but it’s causing me to fail any mission that requires me to disarm nukes. Otherwise I’m fairing pretty well playing solo.

Any help would be much appreciated.