cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Powers United: Ultimate Iron Man Suggestion!

jamisonmiller
Expert Protege
I think we were all a little shocked that the Iconic Marvel Character was not initially released with the game. that being said it is still very possible for him and many others to be added in the future!

although likely in the works, here is my suggestion on what would make this addition one of the best yet! I have a belief that the more sophisticated a character is the more fun you will have ( rocket and Deadpool are some of my favourites for this versatility) I will list the abilities in the MPU fashion;

- Levitate/ Fly with A button (nothing new here but worth noting)
- Repulsors- press LT or RT
-'The One-off'- Charge LT or RT and release for brief laser beams ( it is a game, we can have more than one 'one off' 😉
-Ground Slam- Motion downwards with a charged repulsor for AOE damage
-Chest Beam- Hold LG and RG, Gesture outwards and release for a powerful beam of energy
- Micro rockets- With a single arm extended, hold both LT, LG or RT, RG, trace over targets to lock and release for a devastating multi-target attack.
-House Party Protocol- Special ability, Press X for increased damage and summon AI units to assist you for a brief time.   

In combination to these, Iron Man receives a blue tinted HUD around the player's field of view, help add a bit of atmosphere and make him even more unique. 

If these could be added with the character then he would be truly Epic to use. but this is just a suggestion, keen to hear what others think (an your ideas also!)

Take care!

J. 
0 REPLIES 0