cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft wont start......

Livelyspoon7
Honored Guest
So Whenever i try to start minecraft in the oculus library it comes up searching for updates then the minecraft uwp app in the library tries to start up and gets stuck at a black and white loading screen. WHAT DO I DO...
8 REPLIES 8

AntiCMOS
Explorer
Looks like everyone is rushing to help you here. I too am having this issue, I think we're just screwed. I believe it's time to sell my VR system as it's been a paperweight at best anyway, the industry isn't ready and you'd think it'd be good being that Carmack is the CTO, but I think he's had his day and doesn't care about anything anymore other than a pay check. I've spent the whole day trying to figure this one out with no luck, its either Microsloth has changed something backend on Minecraft or the new Rift Software has changed a API, all my other VR games work so I'm guessing it Microsloth, but Oculus needs to remove the Minecraft app from the store because as it stands it does not work.

akhtakhanov
Honored Guest
reinstall it? update from other sources

AntiCMOS
Explorer
How is the Android version or Minecraft going to install on a Windows PC? We're not dealing with the BS Oculus Go here, this is the Oculus Rift CV1.

Edit: I retract my statement, I see a link to PC version now. My bad.

Richtermad
Honored Guest
I want to play minecraft mod version and can I use the lucky patcher to edit this game?

gloriaturner143
Honored Guest
You can use lucky patcher application to use this game for a more enjoyable experience.

sumitben007
Honored Guest
Here you can get all the latest and old versions of Minecraft Apk
https://gbapps.info/minecraft-apk/

MODAPK
Honored Guest

Minecraft’s entry into the mobile industry was evident, because many fans do not want to part with the opportunity to survive and build a house, even when they are away from the PC. https://apksim.com/games/arcade/minecraft.html This is how the Pocket Edition appeared, which the developers tried to put their heart into as in the case of the PC version.

eidulfitr
Honored Guest

Hello everyone, it’s my first visit to this website, and the piece of writing is Eid ul Fitr in support of me, keep up posting this content.