cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiplayer in Airmech Command?

Keylo415
Expert Protege
I can't seem to find anyone online. Is the multiplayer dead? This seems like it would be a blast to play co-op or pvp
2 REPLIES 2

falken76
Expert Consultant
I would expect it to be dead in there.  This VR stuff is too expensive right now.  $1,000+ computer, $300 to $700 GPU, $600 HMD = Very limited niche customer base.  I  LOVE airmech and I will buy it when my new video card actually shows up.  Maybe we'll be the only ones on  🙂  I suck though so I only want to do co op  haha.  I never thought "herzog zwei" would get to this level of awesome!

blanes
Rising Star
I just picked this up yesterday and love it ... I had been playing the free2play PC version for a few days to see what it was all about and that was great ... but in VR - holy Shit !!! It is absolutely fantastic and I was gobsmacked and what fun it is to see the mechs and battlefield in VR from a top down perspective.

If you guys want to add me to friend list I would be keen to checkout the MP ... I am not too good at the moment and bit slow making everything work as it should but anyway still keen !  cheers blanes