cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing loading in oculus quest

carlos_rivero
Explorer
When I load up my VR, I expect to see all my games and apps on the home screen, but nope. When my oculus quest loads, there isn't any apps; it just says "Get more apps". And, when I tap on Get more apps, and go to the store, nothing loads in! Just a screen that says "Oops! nothing to show here!" Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello @carlos_rivero This can happen if your account setting changed recently (password, email address, username), please try the following steps:
  1. Open the Oculus App
  2. Go to Setting
  3. Select your Quest from the list ( Note: Quest  needs to be powered on)
  4. Once it connected, let it sit for around 3-5 min and then reboot the Quest.
  5. Check and see if the issue is still occurring.
If the issue still occurs, please create a support ticket with us here. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello @carlos_rivero This can happen if your account setting changed recently (password, email address, username), please try the following steps:
  1. Open the Oculus App
  2. Go to Setting
  3. Select your Quest from the list ( Note: Quest  needs to be powered on)
  4. Once it connected, let it sit for around 3-5 min and then reboot the Quest.
  5. Check and see if the issue is still occurring.
If the issue still occurs, please create a support ticket with us here. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Can we get a more descriptive error message, then?

I.e. "Oops! nothing to show here! Please reconnect your device to the Oculus app"

steve.stroup.98
Honored Guest

whenever i get on nothing works or loads and i cant get my device onto the oculus app how do i fix it without the app

Bubiak
Explorer

in my case this solutio worked:
I tried launching the game from the phone app, it didnt launch so i tried launching any other app(in my case youtube VR) and after i closed it all of my apps and games appeared again.

I dont know if i am supposed to open the oculus app on my phone or the vr

Sorry if my reply wasn't clear.
I tried to open Beat Saber(which was one of the games that disappeared) in my phone app  (your account > library > Beat Saber) And it didnt work(maybe thats becouse i have it modded) then I tried opening any other app on my phone app(Which in my case was Youtube VR) closed it, and all my apps and games appeared again.
Keep in mind that in order to open any app on oculus with your phone app you need your oculus to be powered on and sycronized with your Oculus account in the app.

Can you give an updated explanation because when you go to settings on the app now there is no list

i'm trying to fix this issue too but on my oculus app it keeps trying to connect and then it says "not connected, tap to reconnect" and you tap (obviously) _and it does the same thing again_ idk what to do please help @facebook @Oculus

Hi Charliebugtv. We see you're having an issue with your headset and mobile app connecting. We want you to be able to resolve your issue, so here are some troubleshooting steps we recommend:

• Check to make sure your headset is nearby and turned on.

• Check your Wi-Fi signal. If your signal isn't strong, try moving closer to your wireless router (internet connection device).

• Make sure that your app is up-to-date.

• Uninstall and re-install the app

• Restart your headset

We hope this helps, but if you need further assistance please submit a support ticket with the details of your issue. 😊👍

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?