cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 sidequest

Aussielegends
Level 2

Having problems connecting my side quest 2 I plugged in my usb c cable  my developer  is active when I go  activate sidequest  sidequest wont show up  as usb device how do I fix this

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there, we see you're experiencing trouble connecting your Quest 2. We know this can be unsettling. We're here to help! To start, we'd like to inform you about the Oculus Link compatibility. To know more about the Oculus Link compatibility, you can click on this link here

If you already pass the cable requirements, we'd like to ask for your Oculus diagnostic log files. To gather these files, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once this is done, please click here to submit a support ticket along with your Oculus logs. Thanks! 🙂