cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus stomping game?

Skipper847
Protege
Is there a Oculus stomping game?. I live in a apartment where above and below are inconsiderate A holes. This building of 16 apartments use to be so quiet until both moved in. I no him above is 27 and lives on his own has parties slam doors etc. Them below who are about the same age but with a baby shout from 1 room to other and doing same stuff with slamming doors etc. Him above got worst since ive asked him to keep it down and them below are getting worse and worse each week. Speaking to them and management didn't help and made things worse. All management said was its apartment living even though it was so so so quiet be for they moved in.

At this point i am just venting of some steam on here but Is there any stomping games out so I can say oh I was just on oculus and have the head phones on I didn't no the music was on so loud. Ive already played beat saber on quite loud but there is no stomping in that. lol.

I didnt want to come to this stage but ive tried talking to both and management and no one wants to do the right thing. I dont want to move from here as it is a nice size and bright apartment. Im not the only one who has said something 1st weakened I was here he had an argument with some one from below me but dont no who it was. He also had an argument with some one else on my floor and one has already left. GREEEE. :disappointed:  
7 REPLIES 7

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I have an artist living below me who's quite for obvious reasons. Above me I have pigeons living on my roof though. I've tried having a word with them when they wake me up on my days off and it goes something like -Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get the Feeeck of my roof will ya. 

Nothing you can do really. I just put on my headphones when I have a pigeon invasion. Consider yourself lucky that you haven't being crapped on like I've had from the pigeons a couple of times.

It can be annoying as the Artist below me found out when I decided to hook up some bass shackers to my chair for my sims. I did respect his wishes though when he had a word. I had wondered why he had suddenly become a heavy metal music fan and then realised it was his way of saying he didn't like my bass shackers 😄

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I would hate living in an apartment since I'm a big home theater fan. My subwoofer shakes the entire house when I'm watching a movie. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

jayhawk
Superstar
That's why I would always go for top floor. Moving is a bitch, but that's it. I'll buy a cheap trailer before I ever live in an apartment again. I feel for ya dude!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got Just Dance 2019 for Nintendo Switch (I'm using it as an exercise program). It's not exactly stomping, but you are moving around with your body so you could step extra hard if you like.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
@Skipper847 I'll tell you a secret. It's all in your head. Our brains have to the ability to ignore background noise. If you obsess over it, it will drive you crazy. Even some bird chirping outside your window can drive you nuts if you let it. 

Try some meditation. Let the noise flow through you without affecting you. 🙂
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Skipper847
Protege

MowTin said:

@Skipper847 I'll tell you a secret. It's all in your head. Our brains have to the ability to ignore background noise. If you obsess over it, it will drive you crazy. Even some bird chirping outside your window can drive you nuts if you let it. 

Try some meditation. Let the noise flow through you without affecting you. 🙂

There is a meditation game out for oculus lol.

Skipper847
Protege
Well that was a surprise below moved out yesterday that's why they been very loud last couple of month as they didn't care. So 1 down 1 to go which is above. No its not in my head if you heard it what goes on up there in apartment you be doing same thing. I might as well as got a council flat not a nice apartment what I'm paying £525 a month for which is a lot for me to have such a nice apartment. So stomping game not on my list any more until i find out what new people are like lol.