cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Phasmaphobia) Rift S controller Joystick inverts when upside down

GerickMPB
Honored Guest

So while playing Phasmophobia I noticed that movie the controllers to certain positions would either slow me down or invert my joystick. For example while I have something in my hands and have my hands down or up too high makes me stop sprinting. Also when I'm walking forward and try to use my radio it suddenly makes me start walking backwards instead.

Is there a way to disable this from happening or just have to live with it?

2 REPLIES 2

brokkoboy
Honored Guest

I have it with other games aswell, also looking for a fix

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, it sounds like you are experiencing tracking issues with your controllers. We are here to help! If you have not done so already, please try rebooting your Quest headset. Afterwards, please try re-pairing your controllers using your mobile app. For instructions, please click here

If your controller lights are showing activity but they are still not being detected with the Quest, then please try performing a factory reset on your Quest using the steps found here.

•  Make sure that your Oculus Quest is fully charged when you perform the factory reset.
  • The factory reset will remove all data. Your apps from the Oculus Store can be downloaded again afterwards. However, if you have transferred any personal files from your computer to your headset, they will be permanently removed.
  • If you would like to backup any personal files from your Oculus Quest before the factory reset, please click here for instructions on how to transfer files to and from your Oculus Quest and your computer.

Should you need additional assistance, please feel free to submit a ticket here. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!