cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokerstars VR black screen

ObserverOfSin
Honored Guest

Thought I'd try poker stars out.

After the pokerstars logo intro, there is just a continuous black screen.

I have read many people having a similar issue.

Are people currently experiencing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Yanivp03, we see that you're having issues with getting PokerStars to work properly. Allow us to assist you with this. We understand the importance of gaming, especially wanting to play some poker with friends and showing them who really has the luck! Now we'd recommend that you attempt to reboot your headset, powering it down and starting it back up to see if this changes things. You can also submit your feedback on the Oculus store page for PokerStars VR. The developers should be able to respond to help however they can, or point you in the direction to get help from their team!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33

tracy.schwartz.308
Honored Guest

Updated Poker Stars VR and it will not load, it is stuck on 3 dots. I uninstalled and re installed and still nothing. Help please!

Pizifluchen77
Explorer

Same problem..

What can i do

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have thh same problem it shows the pokerstars vr animation and the just a black screen please help

Yanivp03
Honored Guest

When the game startes up i only see the opening and thats it i see after the opening a black screen how do i fix it?

Hi @Yanivp03, we see that you're having issues with getting PokerStars to work properly. Allow us to assist you with this. We understand the importance of gaming, especially wanting to play some poker with friends and showing them who really has the luck! Now we'd recommend that you attempt to reboot your headset, powering it down and starting it back up to see if this changes things. You can also submit your feedback on the Oculus store page for PokerStars VR. The developers should be able to respond to help however they can, or point you in the direction to get help from their team!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same problem but i see just a black screen maybe some one can help me i do all What write on Internet!!

Fender360
Explorer

Same here 😞

UPDATE: restarted app and allowed requested permissions - now WORKING

p1xelplayz
Honored Guest

yeah ive been having the same thing since 2 days also i cant join any lobbies even if it does load properly very anoying as its one of the few games i really like on the quest 2 

same have you fixed it yet?